1. PLUG IN. Identify what gives you ENERGY in your life. Make a list of at least 5 things that give you energy. What do you love to do? What do you find yourself naturally attracted to? Know what these are, because they are your “fuel” and keep you charged.
2. CLEAN HOUSE. What is the clutter that is slowing you down? What are you tolerating? What are the “cob webs & dust” that cloud your understanding of a clear life?
3. BE AUTHENTIC. Get in-line with your HEART & SOUL; the part that “authentically” represents you. Who you are. What you stand for. Your purpose for being on earth. The gift you have to share. List these key passions (characteristics, traits, natural God-given gifts/talents that you want to share with the world.)
4. LIVE YOUR VALUES. What is important to you about life? What is important to you about living? These are the things that if you honor them in your life, everything is good. If you are not, we get out of rhythm, anxious, frustrated, upset, etc. What are you true values?
5. SEE THE VISION. Establish your personal VISION. Where do you hope to be in 5 years. What do you hope is read in your obituary? You have one life to live. What are you going to do with it?
6. PLAN A DIRECTION. How are you going to get there? What stages and steps will get you there or look back from the future and assess how you got there.
7. AIM PRECISELY. Determine & define your FOCUS. Make it measurable. Identify what is distracting you. How can you overcome the obstacles? Visualize your target.
8. CULTIVATE CHANGE. Evaluate your current position. What is not working? What would serve you better if it were different? What shifts need to be made?
9. MAKE IT HAPPEN. Do something. Commit to the plan and take action. Tell others about it. Find a way to be held accountable. Every day take a step toward the goal.
10. AFFIRM DAILY. Make habits that reinforce the ideas and habits you want to cultivate in your life. Tape the statement to your mirror, on the dash of your car, etc. Whatever you need to be most reminded of and encouraged to focus on, write it and post it. Make a routine reading these, so they become part of your subconscious memory.