In her Linked-in article “10 Things To Do Every Workday,” J.T. O'Donnell, CEO of CAREEREALISM, shares the 10 things she tries to get done every day she is at work. These are great ideas on a simple way to make sure that you never forget to do the important things. She says that she:
- "Read something related to my industry.
- Read something related to business development.
- Send two emails to touch base with old colleagues.
- Empty my private client inbox by responding to all career coaching questions within one business day.
- Check in with each team member on their progress.
- Have a short non-work related conversation with every employee.
- Review my top three goals for my company that are focused on its growth.
- Identify and execute one task to support each of my top three goals.
- Post five valuable pieces of content on all my major social media accounts.
- Take a full minute to appreciate what I have and how far I’ve come."
Keep Charging & Shine!
Christy Geiger, Executive/Leadership Coach, www.synergystrategies.com