This is a great resource shared with me about better sleep health by the author Kayla Johnson. She states that "...sleep is an important part of improving productivity and focus, but that’s not all it can do to help you get ahead. I wrote this guide covering the current state of research into how our sleep habits influence our ability to think creatively."
The article addresses:
- 1 - The creative brain during sleep
- 2 - Insomnia and creativity
- 3 - REM sleep and creativity
- 4 - Using dreams for creativity
- 5 - Sleep hacks for better creativity
Access the full resource at https://www.tuck.com/creatvity-and-sleep/