In their article, 10 business leaders that innovate, inspire, and influence, American Genius staff tell about leaders from various industries that "INSPIRE US TO GROOM OUR OWN PATHS." They go on to say "one of the best ways each of us can become a better leader is to groom our leadership paths, inspired by those who have gone before us."
Below are links to where these "leaders tell you in their own words how they got to where they are, what their daily lives are like, and what has inspired them."
- Spencer Rascoff, CEO at Zillow
- Chris Treadaway, Founder and CEO of PolyGraph Media
- Tinu Abayomi-Paul, Owner of Leveraged Promotions Company
- Devin Mathias, Consultant at Marts & Lundy
- Jeff Klee, CEO of CheapAir.com
- OB Jacobi, President of Windermere Real Estate Company
- Amy Vernon, GM of Social Marketing at Internet Media Labs
- Marc Lefton, Owner of Half Fiction
- Matt Murphy, CEO of Fusion 92
- D. Scott Smith, CCIM, Commercial Manager and Professor
For the full article click here
Do you think that you can learn from each of these leaders?